Starport fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starport fan forum

The forum for us starportians, without the strick rules of the official one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Yohoho! Puzzle PiratesYohoho! Puzzle Pirates  Starport GEStarport GE  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» buy facebook fans and likes xz
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes f2
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am by Guest

» Игровые автоматы онлайн-играть на деньги и на фишки
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am by Guest

» Negative Rep Bonuses
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am by awmalzo

» ultimate fate in sge.
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm by awmalzo

» First word you think of
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am by Cheesy

» Id like to see evo explain this
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am by devilwolf

» need account for official forum
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am by Cheesy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz

Go down 
2 posters

Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz?
Yes good idea
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Bar_left57%Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Bar_right
 57% [ 4 ]
No bad idea
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Bar_left14%Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Bar_right
 14% [ 1 ]
HEll no toonces would never implement this into game
Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Bar_left29%Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Bar_right
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Zen

Zen

Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Empty
PostSubject: Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz   Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:16 pm

ok guys this is a carbon copy of what i suggestd on the sge forum
Ok i know this has happend to alot of people u are about 70 hops from a system and someone starts to invade u there u want to get there fast but there are no black holes to get u there A) u call in friends to go assist u that are close B) u just take your time gettn there C) u use the blackhole generator which cost 5k toknz to use and it teleports u to that system AUtomaticaly I think this is a good idea toonces and i think it would be a way for u to make more money which is good for u and it helps us as players ty please give feedback good and bad btw i know this has probably been brought up before but i dont know

TAYLOR
Back to top Go down
http://www.dancesafe.org
BLADES

BLADES

Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz   Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:09 am

i think 5k is too much. you can get upwards of $250 mil on a server for 5k tokens. is that really worth it? I'd say maybe 500-1000 tokens, but it's hard to put a value on whether it's worth it or not to go chasing them.

Blackhole generator with it costn 5k toknz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starport fan forum :: Starport Galactic Empires :: The Lab-
Jump to: