Starport fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starport fan forum

The forum for us starportians, without the strick rules of the official one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Yohoho! Puzzle PiratesYohoho! Puzzle Pirates  Starport GEStarport GE  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» buy facebook fans and likes xz
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes f2
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am by Guest

» Игровые автоматы онлайн-играть на деньги и на фишки
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am by Guest

» Negative Rep Bonuses
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am by awmalzo

» ultimate fate in sge.
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm by awmalzo

» First word you think of
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am by Cheesy

» Id like to see evo explain this
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am by devilwolf

» need account for official forum
Negative Rep Bonuses EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am by Cheesy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Negative Rep Bonuses

Go down 
+2
devilwolf
Evolution
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Evolution

Negative Rep Bonuses Empty
PostSubject: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey all,

Had this idea and thought pretty much since I started the game. Unfortunately the very gay real forums won't let me register (never get an email) so can't put it there.

Anyway, if you have positive rep you can get UN Commission and grab bounty's and info on players who are wanted. With this in mind, why not have the same but at the other end of the scale....

So you get yourself hated by the world and gather neg rep, you then become an official pirate and grab bounty's against those who are do-gooders and use the pirate spy network to flush out their secrets.

Not sure what others will think but thought I'd throw the thought in.

Regs,

Evo
Back to top Go down
devilwolf

devilwolf

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 pm

count me in, like this idea, alot.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

i think there is an idea like this probably on page 2 of the research lab actually, made by church
Back to top Go down
https://sgefanforum.forumotion.com
Evolution

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 am

Cheese,

Your right, there is a post there along the same lines as this. To be honest I rarely read more then the first page on official forums anymore. Since I cannot post there it seems a little pointless to just sit here and think... good idea, whilst nodding my head.

Although it doesn't quite match the idea complete (what with Pirate status as against UN Comm) it aims more at the idea of pirate space as against UN space.

Maybe wait a while and post a more comprehensive post that encompasses the idea as a whole.

Regs,

Evo
Back to top Go down
Monstah

Monstah

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:17 pm

wow there's a fake evo even on the forum?!?
dammit....well guys I'm the real evo, goto SGE forum, the fail topic where I say "eww someone took my name on that forum..." I'm Monstaz on the SGE forum so that gay fake evolution is fake :O

THE REAL EVOLUTION DAMMIT
Back to top Go down
Evolution

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Evo,

Considering you continue to go on and on about this same thing I still have no idea why you have such an issue. All my accounts, forum and SGE are of the same name, Evolution, yet you appear to go by different names everything, from Ashley to Evolution to Monstah.

It's getting a little old now tbh and why you are still hacking on about it I don't know

Regs

Evolution
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 am

i believe evolution is the real evo, and monstah isnt, based on the email addresses, and i implore you to mail me in game which you are, just to be sure
Back to top Go down
https://sgefanforum.forumotion.com
CaffeinadedPlayer

CaffeinadedPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 pm

well im posting now so my account isn't deleted lol and also to say anyone copying evo is dumb no one can be copy him and get away with it, keep rocking dude Very Happy site look for site btw
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
awmalzo

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am

boo, hows everyone ;p? I am still banned from forums and game, and with toonces still hating me for no reason . ;p

anyways I am now on nostale uk Smile.

/salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negative Rep Bonuses   Negative Rep Bonuses Empty

Back to top Go down

Negative Rep Bonuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starport fan forum :: Starport Galactic Empires :: The Lab-
Jump to: