Starport fan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starport fan forum

The forum for us starportians, without the strick rules of the official one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Yohoho! Puzzle PiratesYohoho! Puzzle Pirates  Starport GEStarport GE  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» buy facebook fans and likes xz
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes f2
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am by Guest

» Игровые автоматы онлайн-играть на деньги и на фишки
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am by Guest

» Negative Rep Bonuses
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am by awmalzo

» ultimate fate in sge.
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm by awmalzo

» First word you think of
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am by Cheesy

» Id like to see evo explain this
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am by devilwolf

» need account for official forum
The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am by Cheesy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
awmalzo

The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 Empty
PostSubject: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm

I am posting this for all those who are banned from the official sge forum.I will accept applications on this forum from those people that cannot for some reason acess the starport forum.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

the current rules of tournament [ still subject to change]

They have been a lot of 1 vs. 1 stuff lately but a lot failed, [assuming noto has managed, otherwise all would have failed] . So I am organizing this much more seriously and organized. Infect this will be the official 1 vs. 1 champion ship titles which will be later added to the wiki. I know this started in 2008, but will most probably finish in 2009.

To satisfy all people, they will be 2 titles:

1) The Imperial Starcruiser 1 vs. 1 champion title
2) Intergalactic ship " " "

The tournaments will be knockout based; spread over a period of 1-5 months, depending on how many will decide to participate.

To hurry up things, I decided its best that only 1 match is needed to justify winner.

the 1 vs 1 rules will be:

- No running, running is: warping out of system, running into a port or on a friendly colonized planet;
- No reshielding;
- No renuking;
- Only 8 hardware allowed;
- Fight ends only on death;
- No third party warps in.
-bouncing allowed
- landing on planets not allowed
-rematch if people draw
- if a person kills his own self he will still loose

The competition rules will be:

1) Applications will open from now, and they will end being considered when the starport official championship 2008 ends. More info on how to apply is given below.
Matches will start shortly after.

2) All players must fight with imperial or ig ship, depending in which league they are.

3) Any hardware may be used

4) No cheating or any 1 vs. 1 breaking rules will be aloud. Automatic kick from competition if accusations are found true.

5) Each match will have 1 week to be done [I will do my best to inform in game aswell just to remind people], and screenie of the winner + the loser admitting he lost is required. However;

i) If loser don't show up the guy who won will still be declared winner
ii) If loser says he actually won and the winner posted a fake/OLD screenie, please mail me and I will investigate. PLEASE DON'T ABUSE OF THIS it will delay competition.
iii) If nobody shows up, both participants will get eliminated, giving some fighters an automatic walkover to the next round.
iv) If a guy did his best to find his fighting mate but he didn't manage, will most probably get an automatic win.
v) Any matches that start but get disturbed by intrusions or npc will need to restart unless both fighters agree to continue them. However this is only valid if intrusions or npc attack one of the fighters. If a fighter provokes npc in purpose or other fighters, will be automatically eliminated.

*: preferable, a date on the screenie of the winner is highly recommended, just to exclude abuses. [Type /time after you kill your fighter]

For all those who don’t know how to post a screenie, or are lazy to register on photobucket, you can try this.

> Save your screenie on paint using “save as” button, and save it as jpeg.
> go to www.imageshack.us
> use browse and select your paint file.
> click upload
> use one of the links
> done.

Or
>You can click on the last hidden link, even if it says not to do so, best of all.
> Then copy link
> Then paste link on your forum post [while typing it ;p]
> Then highlight link and click the image button found in the forum [near the bold italic buttons]
> done

* If after all this you still find it difficult, I will only accept a winner without a screenie if both persons agree on the winner. Otherwise both will be eliminated unless I get informed of other relevant information.

6) Fighters can fight on any server they like, and in any system they agree on.

APPLICATIONS:

a) How to apply

Register to forum and post on your behalf. ONLY APPLICATIONS MADE ON THIS FORUM WILL BE CONSIDERED. So please you need to register. YOU CAN’T APPLY FOR OTHER PEOPLE, ONLY FOR YOURSELF.

If you know people who are banned from forum and want to participate mail me here or in game.

b) Application post

Imperial title competition: yes/no

Intergalactic competition: yes /no

Participants can take part in one or both competitions. You don’t need to take part in both of them.

c) Notes on application/ fixtures

For each person that applies, I will start giving him a number. Then I will use my random calculator to randomize fixtures. I can assure you it will be a random process, but if you really don’t trust me I may convince Toonces to randomize them himself.

I am not excluding they will be preliminaries.

>> Rules or ideas

If you want to add a rule or propose an idea, I will gladly consider them till 18th November 2008. If you don’t agree with something post it and I will most probably change it unless it’s not stupid or too much time consuming.

Winning:

1) They would be 6 titles:

>> 1 vs. 1 Champion of Imperial Starcruiser [best 1 vs. 1 fighter in isc of sge]
>> 2nd best fighter in isc of sge
>> 3rd best fighter in isc of sge

>> 1 vs. 1. Champion of Intergalactics ship
>> 2nd best fighter in ig ship
>>3rd best fighters of ig ship

Not excluding any token prices later on, depends on donations.

Thanks for reading,
Awmalzo
11th president, organizer

Btw: I wish good luck to all those participating starport championship 2008 and the 1 vs. 1 title.
Back to top Go down
Dienekes

PostSubject: Re: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Lol awm I heard notor talking shit about beating you on FW Smile

What about artifact concerns? For example I only got 3 sc's on one server (FW)... oh and is it too late for me to join?
Back to top Go down
Toonces

Toonces

PostSubject: Re: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:50 am

Lol awm I heard notor talking shit about beating you on FW

What about artifact concerns? For example I only got 3 sc's on one server (FW)... oh and is it too late for me to join?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 5:49 am

no toonces u cant take part, youll turn on ur admin sheilds and pwn everyone Rolling Eyes seriously its gettin old now

ill join
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://sgefanforum.forumotion.com
awmalzo

PostSubject: Re: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:50 am

Toonces wrote:
Lol awm I heard notor talking shit about beating you on FW

you forgot the smile duh

well magna I never 1 vs 1 noto on fw so its probably crap. i have fought noto 3 times on 11th. [ more then 1year ago so my skills well less]

he ebated my no arti sethar 2 and he ebated by no arti isc vs his 2 suits isc with 2k sheilds.

I fought him on p5 and he beated me his 3 suits ig ship vs my isc no artis.

I fought him again on p2, I had 4k sheilds and 1 nuke while he was 1.5k sheilds and 2 nukes.[ but this is more then 1 year old ago].

so I didn't fought noto for over 1 year now so our fights are updated.

read first page, losts of time left for applications, I posted about that on sge forum.

want to take part cheesy?
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Admin
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 am

god read the spoiler! you click on it 2 read it!
Spoiler:
mwahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://sgefanforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008   The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official 1 vs 1 championships 2008
Page 1 of 1