Starport fan forum

The forum for us starportians, without the strick rules of the official one.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Yohoho! Puzzle PiratesYohoho! Puzzle Pirates  Starport GEStarport GE  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» buy facebook fans and likes xz
Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes f2
Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am by Guest

» Игровые автоматы онлайн-играть на деньги и на фишки
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am by Guest

» Negative Rep Bonuses
Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am by awmalzo

» ultimate fate in sge.
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm by awmalzo

» First word you think of
Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am by Cheesy

» Id like to see evo explain this
Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am by devilwolf

» need account for official forum
Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am by Cheesy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anito

PostSubject: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:55 am

ok, this is an old file of mine and is not updated but this was made in response to general_neox's mail asking me about GA... i just copy pasted it unedited...

Hello Mate,

Ill try to recall all i can...

I think June or July 2007 when i started this Game...
I opened up P5, P2, and GA and other perma server, but those 3 servers where i really had an impact playing...

P5, i started as newb tryin to learn the game... then i think a month later because of my work with Funbag, i began to work with the other Organized Crime Corp... and soon Notorius mailed me offering me a sub corp of theirs... so I created Organized Crime 2... there i started to build up and later got hold of permanent corpies...
Copler (missantonio)
Zasrek (Grannyanito, now Foriola)
Bontis
Biggi
In this server, the main thing happened is that we were all learning this game except for Bontis and Biggi, biulding cols, and i mainly gave support services to main corp OC in their war against BM. I also became their smack talker... (poor BM). November to December was the time of OC vs BM wars

P2, i also started and i got immediately recruited by reeeper to his Loki corp.. (corpmates: reeeper, cpt.barbosa, ooogla, forogt the others). There too i learned how this game works like the correct settings, defense lay out, best cols, etc.. All of them were fighters/invaders except me..

GOLDEN AGE, same, i was recruited by Belmonte, just like reeeper of Loki, they took a chance on a newby, so there i was, and right from the start Gunlord was a battle corp, i learned invading and also all the basic stuff... but this is were i really played so much... i improved my invading here but not yet 1on1... We were battling and invading the known active corps then like SPQR and etc... I also remembered me and belmonte fightin THORIN for she wants to take back all her previous cols whoever owns it then (i told her she was greedy)... So we also battled out Oaken and Shield corp... Lolz i remembered THORIN for being a vet... she took compound mines into space just to be able to pod my pod.... so Beta Carinae is a memorable system for us... (thats why until now Gunlord holds Beta Carinae). the last time i had with my original corp was the war against globex then lastly the corp of Razz (United).

but since the original gunlord members has real life reasons... things just like faded away... and when belmonte went out of action... i tried my best to hold on to Gunlord Corp.. but came a time that i need to be the CEO to save the corp and cols where i was tryin to contact belmonte to give me the CEO...

* This was the time when we had the war against Civil Two(Jennifer), Original Gunlord was not the same then... and also the seed of unity among the GA corps first came*

so even if it hurts me... i had to make a new corp... and there came Gunlord USH... i took some of the remnants to my new corp...
I think it was around December that i requested copler(missantonio) and zasrek (Grannyanito) to help me here at GA.

After Civil Two got humiliated, came the brief existence of United Corp... they came, they tried, and they were butt-kicked out. They claimed that there paid in tokens to leave GA, pfft.

Then Booga came, (flashback, 3 members of Booga: drone, maclamaire, xheonort, we gave them a chance after several criminal acts.... then it was later known then they have just went quietly preparing for their secret intent... Zagan, core, 3 stooges started to attack.... it was only about 4 to 5 of us that were active then (anito, havok, titus, captkirk)... there were several players who sided with us from time to time (credit mention to tater.tot.tim).
Even though they outnumbered us greatly, i wasnt afraid of facing them so we went head to head with them die or not (My first taste of taking a deep lead role in a war). It was Gunlord and Oaken Shield that was mainly opposing them... Then one by one... the spirit of GA unity came again... the other allies that were neutral then began to rally with us.... The time of mass invasion was planned and set upon.... came that weekend were Booga Oooga suddenly crumbled like a deck of cards all tryin to hold on their aces....

Note: they took many of our cols, retaken them back and forth... but my best cols were not taken, only the weak and standard ones... (It was deep, my former corpy, who BSed and gave 4 best cols to Core)
About Jennifer, i remember she was here because of a player who used the Civil Two corpname without any permission... she took an earth col of mine... and i ran into her... she got no arti.. i got bad arti and bad stat (i was still newb)... tried to pod her but failed.. then she began to smart talk me(threatening me)... she was a very cunning bench... i got affected and thought about her statements so i back down... and i remember hustle fired up and taking a stance against foreign invasion... and somehow.. we started to form an alliance with Oaken shield and most of the active corps out there...

So one of the memorable things was that me and thorin ran into Jennifer in one of her cols and we were waiting outside... she got out and tried to escape to the warp hole... i ran after her first and nuked first then thorin nuked afterwards... thorin shotdown jennifer... the server applauded...

Jennifer's quote then ("Blame hope for me being here")

Chronological list of corp we battled:
SPQR, etc...
Then Oaken N Shield...
Globex corp...
United Corp/Civil Two...
Booga Oooga
and lately...
Jennifer tried to make a comeback but podded like a whore...

Note: End of December, i began to train myself in 1on1 fights...

The impact that i have made in GA is that me and the alliance are out to protect GA from these rogue vets tryin to conquer this server, and to let new players enjoy the SGE experience... this is one of the main things i think i stand for...
And one more thing, i know that United, Civil Two and Booga were vets of this game... but i still chosed to side with many of the unexperienced GA members, i rode with them against the enemies and i killed and died together with them.
I helped motivate, train, and gave them hope. Now i see a Golden Age Unity against the barbarian hordes, i hope that they will remain to be true to their friends/allies.

("Transformational Leadership", my old CEO Belmonte and the other old players were gone and i took the leadership at a young SGE age. I banded with the newbie corps with only Oaken as the true vet corp on our side AND WE PAWNED AND BUTT-KICKED THOSE FREAKIN FOOLS! and now my former corpies are now leading and carving their own path)

Gunlord corp, special mention to my CEO Belmonte ( I called him chief and he called me Marshall) and Havok of SPQR who later joined the original Gunlord Corp. Its anito (me), Belmonte and Havok are the last true Gunlord member and up to this day, we are in Gunlord USH corp under my leadership. Lolz, when Belmonte came back, he called me chief now, roflz!

It was missantonio who stayed with me during the Booga wars, grannyanito helped in the early days but got some account prob...
Let me rephrase: During the Booga wars, me (anito), havok, missantonio and Grannyanito (Foriola, early part of the war)
The most active GA defenders then.... anito, missantonio, havok, titus, and captkirk.

And for now, i have grown tired of being a slave janitor of cols, its now 1on1, wars, and space battle that motivates me... I just maintain few cols in the other servers so i can join any thirst for blood events... its even now more true that I and the other corps dont care if we lose or not... We dont want another weak enemies, we want a serious war that we could be remembered of...

Dang, this is all i can remember for now mate.. neox, i will send this to the others so they can check and double check this for corrections, and i appreciate very much for makin this project, chow....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torn

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:21 am

i enjoyed reading that. Wink

afro heh afro!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
awmalzo

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:28 pm

yet a whole server invading me was not enough to stop me from getting 240 cols in 2 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YourworstNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Hope you know Reeper also recruited Mortesh at one point.

And

Juggernaut > Booga Booga

Juggernaut > Civil Two

Juggernaut > BLack Hand

Juggernaut > Organized Crime
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catfish

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:53 pm

YourworstNightmare wrote:

And

Juggernaut > Booga Booga

Juggernaut > Civil Two

Juggernaut > Black Hand

*cough* i think not Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
awmalzo

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:46 am

Catfish wrote:
YourworstNightmare wrote:

And

Juggernaut > Booga Booga

Juggernaut > Civil Two

Juggernaut > Black Hand

*cough* i think not Smile

funny thing I was in black hand and civil two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YourworstNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:45 am

I've fought OC, and booga booga. Been in both civil two and black hand. :O

I love how alias's let you see how people really are Smile .
(a lot of people kiss your butt because of your name)

Catfish, you weren't a part of black hand in its better days. And honestly civil two was a joke. OC couldn't invade (only space fight), and booga couldn't do anything useful. Jugg does it all and I wish I was still around for the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007   

Back to top Go down

Golden Age history by anito beginning June 2007
Page 1 of 1