Starport fan forum

The forum for us starportians, without the strick rules of the official one.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Yohoho! Puzzle PiratesYohoho! Puzzle Pirates  Starport GEStarport GE  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» buy facebook fans and likes xz
Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:37 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes f2
Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:55 am by Guest

» Игровые автоматы онлайн-играть на деньги и на фишки
Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:21 am by Guest

» Negative Rep Bonuses
Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:07 am by awmalzo

» ultimate fate in sge.
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm by awmalzo

» First word you think of
Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am by Cheesy

» Id like to see evo explain this
Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am by devilwolf

» need account for official forum
Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am by Cheesy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 



Share | 
 

 Top Noob Awards!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaffeinadedPlayer

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 34

PostSubject: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:26 am

i am proud to annouce the first non-SGE Top Noob Awards XD where the winners will receive 10k tokens Shocked Surprised

this is the first time being a noob is rewarded. here are the rules, you must say who you are, and why you believe you are a noob, and which category u think u fall in. here are the several category which are available: nice noob, evil noob, annoying noob, etc. if you are unsure if the category you fall in is accepted, just pm me or mail me in game i will gladly tell you *as i am the host Razz *

the Top Noob will recieve 10k and other noobs such as nice noob, evil noob, and others of the sort will receive 1k each, up to ten plp
ps: in orther words i am not spending more than 20$ Razz



post away, don't forget to say the most about you since that will help us (the judges) be able to tell which is the Top Noob XD. i will shortly choose other judges, if you are interested in a judging position pm me ty

Feenix is me btw Wink


Last edited by CaffeinadedPlayer on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sticked and i put it in calendar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
anito

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 am

I speak noob
I see noob
I hear noob

And they call me aninoob


meh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YourworstNightmare



Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 am

Anito is a retard for sure!

-YourworstNightmare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mundisj



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Anon FTW!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:24 am

I joined up just a few days ago and bought/lucked my way to where I am now. Also, ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaffeinadedPlayer

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:29 am

ok maybe i need to be more clear this applies to everyone including vet's or pro's who want to participate.

also noob mean annoying so if you ever did something annoying or done something to irritate a player this is what will get you the award
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
mundisj



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:37 am

How about a beacon outside of someones planet that said their mother still breastfeeds them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaffeinadedPlayer

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:40 am

humm close but those were insults i am not sure if that falls into noob category, maybe i should define noob's and newb's as it was asked in game

newb = new to the game and doesn't know what he is doing (nothing wrong with this)
noob = a player who knows somewhat what he is annoying, trash talks other plp and is very annoying and threfore gets killed quite often
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
Seraph



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:51 am

Ive spent $120 on tokens. I have a life, but I love this game. Id probably donate them to my corpmates and they may in turn sell them back to you anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mundisj



Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:53 am

I die plenty, I promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaffeinadedPlayer

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:03 am

i hope you realise that this award is mostly for me to see how bad you want it. so far i don't see a lot of effort, altho it is about being a noob, i want to see effort lol it's my 20$ i am spending total for this event, so i want to see you earn that money so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
Seraph



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:08 am

Im a former U/S. Marine, I eat babies, and am sitting on a computer typing about how newbish I am. THATS newbish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraph



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 am

I like monkies
Im scared of Empress AngelofDeath
Im an English major in college
Im a cripple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraph



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:10 am

I keep rushing colonies even if ima die
I can buy an igs, but like the cruiser better
I really want those 10k tok- ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD @.@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seraph



Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 am

I still do taxies even tho I have a ton of holdings and over 100mil in the bank...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiteKnight



Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 am

I'm WhiteKnight, I guess I'm a nice noob. I try to only 1v1 people who have less exp then me. I have over 1,000 npc kills.


Last edited by WhiteKnight on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaffeinadedPlayer

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:15 am

ok i would prefer plp didn't post several times, but i guess it's ok for now.

all those who want to be part of this post away and i will come back later and check which post seems the most noobish to me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
Reaping

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 109
Location : ur mums house loooool

PostSubject: im teh p00nz0rz   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:52 am

so liek teh day i joint starport i gaot on pm5 started playin got a ship kai it wuz teh best ship in teh gaem vultor loool but anywais i went to invaed dese nubs an i wuz liek U GUIZ PWNT LOOOOOOL den day caem wit dere buddies and dey liek nub gtfo im liek fergit that nubs so dey start shoootin meh and found out dey were haxin cuz dey shaot a big fier metol ting at me i sed stop haxin an i stop invadin dey liek wutuf we naot haxin noob so liek dey d/c tinking it wud put dem in teh un den i kilt tem in gaot highest rank in teh gaem calt midshitman so i went teh spend mah muny on best weepon calt helboar laz0rz an went bak to colony an st0rt3d invaedin agen but wen i got to deh doem it had sum forcfeld were i cudnt enter liek it just kep bumpin in to da doem i wuz liek wutuff? den i faond out u gotta press sum door button or sumtin an i got teh coloniez and it freekin pwnz im so lucki they suqt at defending cuz dis tings got a weapon refinery 2 its crazi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
CaffeinadedPlayer

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 am

ok i wanted to give some examples of noobish things i have done:
1. accidently fired on a ally which was in top corp cuz cs thing wasn't working, which nearly got me into a major fight/war

2. bought 97k tokens in one month just for the hell of it

3. /t myself to get more shout points when i was jeered

4. type /ignore feenix in game just because i can't stand my voice

lol those are some examples i just can't remember all of them lol

5. oh ya i type lol all the time after a sentence lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.yourgamingspacestation.com
Reaping

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 109
Location : ur mums house loooool

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am

but ima win cuz im teh best at tis gaem riet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Cheesy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 24
Location : Classified (hiding from the aliens)

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:48 am

Reaping wrote:
so liek teh day i joint starport i gaot on pm5 started playin got a ship kai it wuz teh best ship in teh gaem vultor loool but anywais i went to invaed dese nubs an i wuz liek U GUIZ PWNT LOOOOOOL den day caem wit dere buddies and dey liek nub gtfo im liek fergit that nubs so dey start shoootin meh and found out dey were haxin cuz dey shaot a big fier metol ting at me i sed stop haxin an i stop invadin dey liek wutuf we naot haxin noob so liek dey d/c tinking it wud put dem in teh un den i kilt tem in gaot highest rank in teh gaem calt midshitman so i went teh spend mah muny on best weepon calt helboar laz0rz an went bak to colony an st0rt3d invaedin agen but wen i got to deh doem it had sum forcfeld were i cudnt enter liek it just kep bumpin in to da doem i wuz liek wutuff? den i faond out u gotta press sum door button or sumtin an i got teh coloniez and it freekin pwnz im so lucki they suqt at defending cuz dis tings got a weapon refinery 2 its crazi!
o dear god, Loank would be proud of you XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sgefanforum.forumotion.com
Reaping

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 109
Location : ur mums house loooool

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:57 am

by teh wai wen ur reedy to giev me mah tokens get on perma 5 loooool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Broose



Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:11 pm

I fall into the evil noob category. I started a war with Breathless, constantly die ramming mines, spam land people, and correct everyone's spelling. I usually pick fights with high ranked people, die, then flame them to death. I also once got killed by an alien.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombo.com
Reaping

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 109
Location : ur mums house loooool

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Broose wrote:
I fall into the evil noob category. I started a war with Breathless, constantly die ramming mines, spam land people, and correct everyone's spelling. I usually pick fights with high ranked people, die, then flame them to death. I also once got killed by an alien.
SUQ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Broose



Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 23
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:27 pm

So like today I joined starport I got on p5 and started playing. I got a ship it was the best ship in the game, a vulture. But anyways I went to invade these nubs and I was like, "You guys are pwnt haha." Then they came with their buddies and they like nub gtfo. I'm like, "forget that nubs" so they start shooting me and found out they were hacking cause they shot a big fiire metal thing at me I said, "stop hacking and I stop invading" They said, "what the fudge? We aren't hacking noob" So like they d/c thinking it would put them in the un then I killed them and got the highest rank in the game called midshitman so I went to spend my money on the best weapon called hellbore laser, and went back to the colony and started invading again but when I got to the dome it had some forcfield where I couldn't enter like it just kept bumping in to the dome I was like what the fudge? Then I found out you gotta press some door button or somthing and I got the colonies and it freaking pwnz I'm so lucky they sucked at defending cause this things got a weapon refinery 2 its crazy!

Yeah, that's basically what I do all day. Correct people to piss them off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zombo.com
Reaping

avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-28
Age : 109
Location : ur mums house loooool

PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Broose wrote:
So like today I joined starport I got on p5 and started playing. I got a ship it was the best ship in the game, a vulture. But anyways I went to invade these nubs and I was like, "You guys are pwnt haha." Then they came with their buddies and they like nub gtfo. I'm like, "forget that nubs" so they start shooting me and found out they were hacking cause they shot a big fiire metal thing at me I said, "stop hacking and I stop invading" They said, "what the fudge? We aren't hacking noob" So like they d/c thinking it would put them in the un then I killed them and got the highest rank in the game called midshitman so I went to spend my money on the best weapon called hellbore laser, and went back to the colony and started invading again but when I got to the dome it had some forcfield where I couldn't enter like it just kept bumping in to the dome I was like what the fudge? Then I found out you gotta press some door button or somthing and I got the colonies and it freaking pwnz I'm so lucky they sucked at defending cause this things got a weapon refinery 2 its crazy!

Yeah, that's basically what I do all day. Correct people to piss them off.
LOL!!!!!!!! L2SPULL NUB!!!! ROFL MY AUNTI KAN SPULL BETUR DEN U!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Top Noob Awards!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Top Noob Awards!!!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» JPOP ASIA MUSIC AWARDS 2013
» JRock Radio Awards 2015
» JROCK Radio AWARDS - Vote for Scandal band
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» Bruno Mars - 10 nominacija za 2011 Billboard Music Awards

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starport fan forum :: Starport Galactic Empires :: SGE Pub-
Jump to: